Wednesday, October 16, 2013
New Brother Printers Launched
Brother has announced the launch of three new mono laser printers designed to be compact and affordable, with print speeds of 20 pages per minute and a 150 sheet paper tray reducing the need to replace paper as often.
The printers all feature LED control panels and have the option of using an "easy-to-replace" 1,000 page toner cartridge. They also boast a full speed USB 2.0 interface, print resolutions of up to 600 x 600 dpi, or 2400 x 600 dpi with Resolution Control, and take less than 18 seconds to warm up. In terms of power consumption, the devices use less than 380 Watts (W) when in operation, less than 40W when "ready", under 0.8W when in "sleep" mode and below 0.28W when in "deep sleep" mode.
The Brother HL-1110 compact mono laser printer is the lowest priced of the three printers at $105, with just a single print function and a 1GB memory.
Meanwhile the Brother DCP-1510 compact mono laser all-in-one printer, which costs $190, has the additional capabilities of scanning and copying as well as a larger 16MB memory and the ability to compress two or four pages onto a single A4 sheet to reduce paper consumption.
Finally, the $210 Brother MFC-1810 compact mono laser all-in-one printer offers the same functions and features as the first two devices and also has a 16MB memory, but offers further features including a 10 sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and print, fax, scanning and copying functions, including multi-page scanning, copying and faxing options.
Brother also stated that the new devices feature the latest technology to ensure "the best" connectivity for mobile and tablet devices, as well as direct access to cloud services, with all the printers featuring wireless, USB and wired network connectivity in addition to smartphone and tablet printing options, for example Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
The range features the first ever A3 printer with near-field communication (NFC), with users being able to print from and scan to an NFC-enabled mobile device using Brother’s iPrint&Scan app by holding the mobile device next to the printer. The OEM added that this option is ideal for use in areas where Wi-Fi connection is limited and for when users want to print and scan quickly and easily from their smartphones and tablets.
LCD screens and electrostatic keys are also featured in the range, enabling fast access to cloud services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Box, SkyDrive and Evernote so that users can print and scan directly from and to these programs.
Brother said that the new range "will help to consolidate our position as number on brand in the A3 inkjet market" and will cater for SMBs that tend to print up to 1,000 pages per month.
Visit Priceless Ink & Toner Company for Brother Printer Supplies
Source: The Recycler Magazine
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (79)
- Happy Halloween!
- Brother's New Compact Portable Printer
- HP Intends to Enter the 3D Printer Market
- Mobile Printing is the Future
- Konica Minolta Speeds Output With Newest Monochrom...
- New Brother Printers Launched
- Printer Ink Prices Expected to Rise
- HP launches new Instant Ink program
- New Cloud-Based Printing Service by Ricoh
- ▼ October (9)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (13)
About Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Since 1999 we have been a major supplier of original brand (OEM), compatible replacement and remanufactured Premium Quality inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges and other printer supplies. Our customers range in size and include the United States Government, small and large businesses, schools and individuals. Each of our customers is equally important to us and is treated with the same friendly professionalism. Visit us at Price Less Inkjet Cartridge Co.