Thursday, October 03, 2013
New Cloud-Based Printing Service by Ricoh
That’s why Ricoh Americas Corporation introduced a new cloud printing service, FlexRelease CX, which enables workers to simply press "print" and pick up their job at the nearest Ricoh device.
Workers can send documents to the cloud from their mobile phones, tablets, laptops or PCs, and instantly retrieve them from any FlexRelease CX-enabled Ricoh printer or multifunction product (MFP) in the world. As a cloud service, FlexRelease CX requires little or no capital investment or IT involvement, enabling IT staff to focus on more strategic work. The secure print release service requires users to verify their identities with a user name and password to release a print job. FlexRlease CX’s time out feature helps reduce wasteful printing and unnecessary costs by allowing administrators to specify an amount of time a job is held in queue before automatically being deleted. Users can also control environmentally-friendly device features, such as two-sided printing, document resolution, and whether or not the document is in color.
"Many organizations are scrambling to catch up to the demands of their increasingly mobile workforce, putting enormous pressure on IT staffs," said Jason Dizzine, Vice President, Technology Marketing, Ricoh Americas Corporation. "FlexRelease CX, however, provides a location-independent printing experience that, unlike other solutions, requires no server purchase, installation or management. Just subscribe and use it as long as you need it."
Ricoh FlexRelease CX supports all email-enabled mobile devices, and adds additional file upload and extended management features through an iOS app for iPad and iPhone. The FlexRelease CX solution also includes a print driver for direct print to cloud capability. The FlexRelease CX-embedded MFP client installs without external hardware on most A3- and A4-class Ricoh MFPs.
Buy your printer / copier supplies from Priceless Ink & Toner. Low price, free shipped when logged in and great customer service
Source: Ricoh Unveils New Cloud-Based Printing Service
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (79)
- Happy Halloween!
- Brother's New Compact Portable Printer
- HP Intends to Enter the 3D Printer Market
- Mobile Printing is the Future
- Konica Minolta Speeds Output With Newest Monochrom...
- New Brother Printers Launched
- Printer Ink Prices Expected to Rise
- HP launches new Instant Ink program
- New Cloud-Based Printing Service by Ricoh
- ▼ October (9)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (13)
About Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Since 1999 we have been a major supplier of original brand (OEM), compatible replacement and remanufactured Premium Quality inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges and other printer supplies. Our customers range in size and include the United States Government, small and large businesses, schools and individuals. Each of our customers is equally important to us and is treated with the same friendly professionalism. Visit us at Price Less Inkjet Cartridge Co.