Brother has announced the launch of the PJ-673 portable printer, the latest addition to the OEM’s growing range of portable business printers, with the new model capable of printing documents up to A4 in size from tablets, smartphones and Windows laptops via a wireless or USB connection.
Noting the growing demand from organisations wanting their staff to be able to print whilst out in the field, Brother stated that the printer is ideal for emergency workers, sales reps, health workers and delivery drivers who can use it to print reports, invoices or receipts "on the spot" to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
The printer, which weighs just above 1 lb, can print documents up to A4 in size at resolutions of up to 300 dpi and speeds of up to 6 pages per minute using thermal printing technology, meaning that ink, toner and ribbons are not required. In terms of power, the device can run on rechargeable batteries or via AC or vehicle power kits.
The Brother PJ-673 is available now at a price of $579. For more info click here.
Source: Brother expands portable business printer range
- Happy Halloween!
- Brother's New Compact Portable Printer
- HP Intends to Enter the 3D Printer Market
- Mobile Printing is the Future
- Konica Minolta Speeds Output With Newest Monochrom...
- New Brother Printers Launched
- Printer Ink Prices Expected to Rise
- HP launches new Instant Ink program
- New Cloud-Based Printing Service by Ricoh
- ▼ October (9)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (13)
About Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Since 1999 we have been a major supplier of original brand (OEM), compatible replacement and remanufactured Premium Quality inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges and other printer supplies. Our customers range in size and include the United States Government, small and large businesses, schools and individuals. Each of our customers is equally important to us and is treated with the same friendly professionalism. Visit us at Price Less Inkjet Cartridge Co.