What to read the entire Epson case — click here (in PDF)
STOP: Start thinking of a New Printer.
Now you have no reason not to purchase your new printer. HP is offering a cash-back incentive that makes it extra rewarding when you upgrade to a fast, energy-efficient new HP printer. Through the Make the Upgrade and Save promotion, you can earn a check for up to $1,250 when you upgrade to a new model from HP and send in your old laser printer. Trade in your old HP, Dell, Lexmark, Xerox, Epson, etc. and HP will pay for the shipping and recycling. Your savings are determined by the new HP printer model you choose. For each new printer purchased, an old laser printer must be traded in. Offer ends April 30, 2008.
- HP accepts all previously-owned HP LaserJets and all competitive brand laser printers.
- Only one old printer will be accepted for each purchase.
- Printers traded in will be recycled in an environmentally responsible manner.
To obtain your rebate:
- Purchase a new qualifying HP printer.
- Fill out the online claim form at http://www.hp.com/go/maketheupgradefall
- Follow the instructions on the claim form to fax or mail your proof of purchase for the new printer.
- Within 2 business days, you’ll receive a prepaid FedEx shipping label. Just box up your old printer, attach the label and send it in for recycling.
- Within 6 weeks, you’ll receive the rebate check on your new printer.
You can always count on us to provide you with high quality HP inkjet cartridges and toner supplies.