Epson America, Inc., a leading provider of superior performing desktop printing solutions, introduced the Epson Artisan® 1430 wide-format printer. Offering brilliant, Ultra Hi-Definition prints as large as 13”x 19”, convenient wireless networking and mobile printing, the Artisan 1430 enables photo enthusiasts and professionals alike to complete a wide range of creative and professional projects.
The Artisan 1430 delivers professional quality photos by leveraging Epson’s exclusive Advanced MicroPiezo® print head with DX5™ technology for accurate ink placement, smooth gradations and amazing skin tones. The Artisan 1430 offers Wi-Fi CERTIFIEDTM n wireless networking to easily share the printer with anyone on the network – as well as Epson iPrint app – to print and share from a smartphone, iPhone®, tablet or other device. With superior media handling capabilities to create gallery-quality prints on a host of popular borderless sizes – including 4”x6”, 13”x19” and 12”x12” – and Adobe® Photoshop® Elements bonus software, the printer is ideal for a range of projects – from brochures and posters to photo enlargements and personalized CDs/DVDs.
“The Artisan 1430 was designed with the creative professional and photo enthusiast in mind, delivering superior photo quality, unprecedented media handling capabilities, and convenient wireless connectivity that continue to set the Artisan line apart from the competition,” said Gregg Brunnick, group product manager, Epson America, Inc. “Consumers will be amazed at the level of performance and results they are able to achieve with the all new Artisan 1430 wide-format printer.”
Additional High-Performance Epson Artisan 1430 Features:
* Ultra Hi-Definition photos that are smudge, scratch and water resistant
* PC-free printing and sharing documents and photos from a smartphone, iPhone®, tablet or other mobile devices with Epson iPrint
* Photos last up to 200 years in storage and up to 98 years on display under glass
* Customized photo enlargements, brochures, posters and scrapbook pages
* Professional-looking ink jet printable CDs/DVDs
* Image enhancement tools for automatic color and lighting correction and red eye removal
* Range of eco features and environmental qualifications including, ENERGY STAR® and RoHS compliance, and is designed to be recycled
Pricing and Availability
The Epson Artisan 1430 ($299.99) will be available in February through major computer, office and electronic superstores, a variety of retail stores nationwide and Epson’s retail site.
Visit our online store for Epson Inkjet Cartridges
Original source: New Epson Artisan 1430 Takes Wide Format Photo Printing to the Next Level of Performance with Wireless Connectivity
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (79)
- ► 2013 (81)
- The Replicator - Next-Generation Personal 3D Print...
- Epson Takes Wide Format Photo Printing to the Next...
- Strong Growth Projected for Wide-Format UV-Curable...
- Canon Launches Next-Generation uniFlow
- New Brother Digital Color Units Offer Up to 4x Fas...
- xPrintServer Provides Wireless Mobile Printing to ...
- ▼ January (6)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (13)
About Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Since 1999 we have been a major supplier of original brand (OEM), compatible replacement and remanufactured Premium Quality inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges and other printer supplies. Our customers range in size and include the United States Government, small and large businesses, schools and individuals. Each of our customers is equally important to us and is treated with the same friendly professionalism. Visit us at Price Less Inkjet Cartridge Co.