Canon's ad uses forced perspective and 3D drawings.
Gizmodo reported on the Japanese ad for the PIXUS range of photo printers, noting that "apparently the best way to sell printers isn't by boasting about its features, color fidelity, or DPI", but "by blowing our minds with a bunch of optical illusions that leave us wondering if anything in our lives is actually real, or just a printed ruse".
The ad utilizes models of Gundam robots, a collectible series of models popular in Japan, illustrating the supposed clarity of its prints of images of the robots in comparison with the real models, using forced perspective and the 3D design of the images printed to fool the viewer.
Source: The Recycler
Visit priceless-inkjet.com for Canon printer supplies
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (46)
- Epson Bets on InkJet Printer Revival
- Web Offset Printing -- Local Printing, World Clas...
- Hewlett Packard to bring PageWide Technology to Wi...
- It's Dad's Day
- Canon Releases Innovative Ad for PIXUS Printers
- Konica Minolta Joins The Mopria Mobile-Printing Al...
- Fun Fact: Car Licensing Department Runs Out Of Ink...
- HP increases recyclable ink cartridge content by 5...
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (13)
About Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Since 1999 we have been a major supplier of original brand (OEM), compatible replacement and remanufactured Premium Quality inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges and other printer supplies. Our customers range in size and include the United States Government, small and large businesses, schools and individuals. Each of our customers is equally important to us and is treated with the same friendly professionalism. Visit us at Price Less Inkjet Cartridge Co.