Konica Minolta announced its "dream printer" project under the "Giving Shape to Ideas" concept. The new video features children telling a unique printer what they dream of becoming in the future. Magically these children are able to see what they could look like if they follow their dreams.
"We wanted to encourage children by showing them that the more you imagine, the more your dreams take shape," said Yuki Kobayashi, General Manager of Konica Minolta’s CSR, Corporate Communications & Branding Division. "Children dream about what they want to be when they grow up, but they eventually lose sight of those dreams. Konica Minolta believes that children can realize those ambitions by imagining their dreams and focusing on them specifically, so we decided to help children shape their dreams, based on the idea "The more you imagine, the more your dreams take shape." We are happy to celebrate children, and to take it a step further to help them visualize their dreams with the "dream printer."
In the video, filmed in Gantry Plaza State Park in New York, while children run around and play, the children meet with the "dream printer." Watch the surprised faces of the children, as the printer asks them what they imagine themselves being in the future. Within minutes of telling the printer their dream, the children receive an illustration that depicts this, showing them that their dream can come true. As night falls, the printer"s true self is revealed.
Konica Minolta has implemented a variety of projects that embody the concept of "Giving Shape to Ideas," with the "dream printer" and accompanying video as the newest initiative. The Group understands the problems customers face from the customer's perspective and creates new values by bringing ideas into shape. Konica Minolta will continue to create innovative products, services and solutions that bring joy, give surprise and stir emotions for businesses and everyday lives across the world.
Source: Konica Announces ‘Dream Printer’ Project for Children
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (79)
- With the End Comes a New Beginning
- Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy and Safe Holida...
- Wide-format Market grows in Fourth Quarter
- Epson Plans to Enter Ecommercial 3D Printing Marke...
- "Dream Printer" for Children from Konica Minolta
- Printers Were Sent from Hell!
- Epson releases Google-linked device
- Okay, let's see who got it right this time?
- ▼ December (8)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (13)
About Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Since 1999 we have been a major supplier of original brand (OEM), compatible replacement and remanufactured Premium Quality inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges and other printer supplies. Our customers range in size and include the United States Government, small and large businesses, schools and individuals. Each of our customers is equally important to us and is treated with the same friendly professionalism. Visit us at Price Less Inkjet Cartridge Co.