Hewlett Packard / HP announced the new HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript ePrinter, expanding the HP Designjet Z-series portfolio with the first multi-roll, large-format ePrinter for copy shops.
The new printer helps customers increase their print offerings to address a wider range of requests without a large capital investment.
Copy shops often fulfill urgent and diverse print requests, so they depend on solutions that can produce a large variety of applications quickly and efficiently without compromising quality. The HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript ePrinter helps copy shops respond to these demands.
The 44-inch device is ideal for printing large-format applications with high image quality, such as posters, photos, canvases, backlit prints, indoor signs, point-of-sale posters, line drawings and maps. The HP ePrinter provides fast delivery of completed print projects with two-roll media and automatic switching features. This increases productivity by reducing time spent changing media as well as downtime in between multiple print jobs.
Copy shop customers expect quick turnaround times and prints with consistent color tones and image quality. The HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript ePrinter features HP Multi-Dimensional Smart Drop Placement Technology, which provides increased levels of color accuracy for reliable operation. Based on automatic drop detection and intelligent masking capabilities, the technology detects then corrects ink placement errors during printing to increase efficiency and reduce waste.
"In this highly competitive industry, the HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript ePrinter enables us to expand our in-house print capabilities with a wide variety of high-quality color applications," said Brandon Harrop, art director, Express Imaging. "We can now complete print jobs faster with the printer’s two-roll media feature and expect to triple our business with a wider variety of print offerings."
Driving business growth with increased efficiency and durability
Copy shops can employ HP Instant Printing PRO to preview, crop and easily print PDF, PostScript, HP-GL/2, TIFF and JPEG files. Additionally, the web-connected HP Designjet Z5400 features automatic software updates, USB flash drive or email printing, as well as a color touch screen and print preview for quick checking of prints.
The HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript ePrinter allows copy shops to produce durable, water-resistant prints that can last up to 200 years. The HP ePrinter uses six HP Photo Inks with three different shades of black to produce quality color and black-and-white images with up to 2,400 x 1,200 dots per inch (dpi).
"Our customers are constantly under competitive pressure to differentiate their print offerings and meet tight deadlines," said Ramon Pastor, vice president and general manager, Large Format Printing, HP. "To help our customers address these needs, HP continues to deliver innovations built to fit the varying demands of graphic professionals."
Large-format portfolio expanded with the customer in mind
With the addition of the HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript ePrinter, HP continues to provide affordable and easy-to-use large-format printing solutions. Designed to deliver high-quality, durable prints with speed, productivity and efficiency, the HP Designjet Z-series printers includes:
· HP Designjet Z6200 Photo Printer: Ideal for copy shops and print service providers who strive for the highest print quality and maximum speed.
· HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript Printer: With eight inks, this device is suited for copy shops that have a demand for high-quality, graphic print jobs with an affordable solution.
· HP Designjet Z3200 and Z2100 Photo Printers: These two printers, with 12 inks and eight inks, respectively, provide high-impact, long-lasting color prints with a wide color-gamut for pro labs, photography and graphic design professionals.
Visit our webstore for high quality wide-format printer supplies
Source: HP Expands Designjet Z-Series Portfolio With New Solution for Copy Shops
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (79)
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (13)
About Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Since 1999 we have been a major supplier of original brand (OEM), compatible replacement and remanufactured Premium Quality inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges and other printer supplies. Our customers range in size and include the United States Government, small and large businesses, schools and individuals. Each of our customers is equally important to us and is treated with the same friendly professionalism. Visit us at Price Less Inkjet Cartridge Co.