Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE: EK), and Document Security Systems, Inc., a leader in optical deterrent technologies announced that the two companies have entered into an agreement to introduce applications which will enable a broad range of industries and governments to combat the increasingly damaging effects of counterfeiting and brand fraud.
Utilizing DSS’s Authentiguard® document security and counterfeiting prevention software and printing systems and Kodak’s leading imaging technology, Kodak will market a proprietary suite of secure image technology products under its own brand.
“To stop today’s sophisticated counterfeiters, brand owners and authorities need the support of global partners with the solution portfolio breadth, advanced technology and resources to help them execute optimal brand and document protection strategies,” said Robert Taylor, General Manager, Security Solutions, Business Solutions and Services, Eastman Kodak Company. “Document Security Systems’ cutting-edge secure image technologies combine with Kodak’s expanding security portfolio to create a wide range of product and document security solutions that will allow brand owners to create effective strategies for their anti-counterfeiting and anti-diversion challenges.”
The agreement covers a broad range of applications, some of which include:
* Security Printing Technologies for vital records, coupons, gift certificates, transcripts, car titles, text books, checks, prescription forms, permits.
* Digital Security for digital presses, securing internet-generated documents and alpha/numeric MICROSOFT OFFICE Applications, data/file security for OUTLOOK e-mails, EXCEL Spreadsheets, POWERPOINT Presentations and WORD Documents.
* Plastic Substrate Security for ID cards, drivers’ licenses, gift cards, access cards, containing radio frequency identification (RFID), biometrics, barcodes, magnetic stripe, holographs and plastic watermarks.
* Packaging and Label Security Technologies for consumer products, food and beverage materials, pharmaceutical, anything requiring a package or label.
Patrick White, CEO of Document Security Systems states: “We are extremely pleased and honored to be working with such a respected and well-known company as Kodak in the fight against the enormous, and growing, worldwide problem of counterfeiting, identity theft and brand fraud. Counterfeiting alone costs the U.S. economy billions of dollars a year and we feel that in teaming with Kodak, we will be able to offer solutions to protect consumers, governments and industrial commerce alike.”
Original source: Kodak’s Security Solutions Group Announces New Agreement with Document Security Systems, Inc.
Visit our web store for high quality Kodak printer cartridges and supplies.
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (79)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ▼ December (2)
- ► 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (13)
About Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Since 1999 we have been a major supplier of original brand (OEM), compatible replacement and remanufactured Premium Quality inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges and other printer supplies. Our customers range in size and include the United States Government, small and large businesses, schools and individuals. Each of our customers is equally important to us and is treated with the same friendly professionalism. Visit us at Price Less Inkjet Cartridge Co.