Thursday, August 13, 2009
With sales of $17.6 billion, Xerox is the world’s largest technology and services company specializing in document management. From desktop printers and multifunction office systems to high-speed color presses, outsourcing and digital imaging, we provide the industry’s broadest portfolio of document systems and services for businesses of any size.
Our reach is global
Schools, small businesses, government agencies, commercial printers, Fortune 1000 companies and document-driven industries such as healthcare, legal and financial services - we span all types and sizes of organizations. To reach them we sell through our global sales force, independent agents, dealers, value-added resellers and systems integrators, and online and over the phone.
• We have more than 7,500 sales professionals, 13,000 managed service employees at customer sites and 13,000 technical-service employees.
• Through Global Imaging Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox, our products and services are sold and supported through regional office technology dealers in the U.S.
• We extend our global reach with more than 6,500 agents and concessionaries and about 10,000 technology resellers.
• We are allied with IT and business partners that integrate our systems and services into their customer solutions.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU!
Document outsourcing and services
Here’s how we help our customers through our consulting and outsourcing services:
• Simplify document-driven processes, like forms processing and records management
• Provide services that analyze and improve the use of document systems - printers, copiers, fax machines and scanners
• Manage in-house print operations and special events by handling technology procurement and print/copy centers
• Make information easier to manage and find through digital imaging, archiving and indexing
• Improve commercial print operations through document outsourcing and resources to boost sales and profits
For graphic arts and production environments, we offer these printing systems and services:
• Color and black-and-white digital printers and presses
• Wide-format and continuous-feed printers and copiers
• Business development tools to help grow a profitable digital business
• Publishing solutions for books, on-demand documents, transactional applications, personalized printing and more
• Workflow software to simplify how print jobs are created and managed
We have the right office printer and services for any business, from small to large, in one city or in thousands:
• Multifunction systems, color and black-and-white, that combine printing, copying, faxing and scanning
• Color network printers, solid ink and laser
• Digital copiers and fax systems
• Highest quality Xerox inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges and solid ink sticks
• Software to streamline how information is stored and shared
Research and development
Innovation keeps us in the forefront of our industry:
• Five percent of our revenue is dedicated to R&D and engineering • Four R&D centers in the U.S., Canada and Europe focus on color science, computing, digital imaging, work practices, electromechanical systems, novel materials and other disciplines
• More than 8,900 active U.S. patents
Sustainability can no longer be viewed as a cost of doing business, but as a way of doing business. Our responsibility to the environment focuses on four areas where we can have the most impact:
• Climate protection: Because our aim is to be carbon-neutral, we invest in technologies that reduce the carbon footprint of our operations and the document-management solutions that we offer to our customers.
• Preserving biodiversity and the world’s forests: We work with our customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to support the development of a sustainable paper cycle through paper-sourcing guidelines, recycled paper offerings and services that decrease offices’ dependency on paper.
• Preserving clean air and water: We strive to eliminate the use of persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic materials throughout the supply chain.
• Preventing and managing waste: Our goal is to produce waste-free products in waste-free facilities to promote waste-free offices for our customers. Our proprietary solid ink printers generate 90% less waste than comparable laser printers.
Original Source: Xerox: Who Are We
Visit PICINK for OEM or replacement Xerox inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges and solid ink sticks
- ► 2016 (19)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (79)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ▼ 2009 (19)
- ► 2008 (13)
About Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Priceless Ink & Toner Company
- Since 1999 we have been a major supplier of original brand (OEM), compatible replacement and remanufactured Premium Quality inkjet cartridges, laser toner cartridges and other printer supplies. Our customers range in size and include the United States Government, small and large businesses, schools and individuals. Each of our customers is equally important to us and is treated with the same friendly professionalism. Visit us at Price Less Inkjet Cartridge Co.